USA: Kahiki Foods announces record sales and earnings for third quarter
Kahiki Foods (Nasdaq: KSCI) announced record sales yesterday for the nine months ended December 31, 2000. Sales were $6,622,046 compared to last year's $4,216,753, an increase of 57%. Unaudited net income before tax for the nine months was $810,036 compared to last year's $117,170, an increase of 591%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'