USA: Kahiki Foods announces record sales for first quarter
Kahiki Foods (Nasdaq: KSCI) announced record sales yesterday for the first three months ended June 30, 2001. Sales were $1,760,417 compared to last year's $995,627, an increase of 77%. The company reported a net loss of ($9,685) compared to last year's ($89,151). Earnings per share were ($0.006) versus ($0.18) for the previous year's first quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever