USA: Kahiki Foods announces record sales for second quarter
Kahiki Foods (OTC: KSCI) announced record sales yesterday for its second quarter ended September 30, 2001. Sales were $2,131,910 compared to last year's $1,090,328, an increase of 95.5%. The company reported net income of $151,721 compared to last year's loss of ($66,610). Earnings per share were $0.1034 versus ($0.1361) for the previous year's second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund