USA: Kahiki Foods named 'best Asian frozen food products'
Michael Tsao, President and CEO of Kahiki Foods, attended the ceremony and accepted the awards from Jesse Sartain, National Director of the Awards of the Americas.
Kahiki Foods, based in Columbus, Ohio, is a manufacturer of authentic Pan Asian frozen foods. The company markets entrees, egg rolls, appetizers, meal components, and Pacific Rim sauces to retail supermarkets, foodservice operators, and warehouse clubs in the United States and internationally.
Statements contained in this news release that are not strictly historical are forward-looking within the meaning of the safe harbor clause of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The company makes these statements based on information available to it as of the date of this news release and it assumes no responsibility to update or revise such forward- looking statements. Editors and investors are cautioned that such forward- looking statements invoke risk and uncertainties that may cause the company's actual results to differ materially from such forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, demand for the company's product both domestically and abroad, the company's ability to continue to develop its market, general economic conditions, and other factors that may be more fully described in the company's literature and period filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes