USA: Kahiki Foods named 'best Asian frozen food products'
Kahiki Foods (Nasdaq: KSCI) was honored as having "The Best Asian Frozen Food Products" as judged by the professional chefs of The American Tasting Institute in San Francisco. Kahiki products also won "Best of Show" and "Gold Medal Taste" awards for its entrees, egg rolls, and potstickers during the 15th annual American Gold Medal Foods & Beverage Awards ceremony held March 6 at Carnegie Hall in New York City.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch