USA: Kahiki Foods sees record Q1 sales
Ohio-based Asian-Pacific frozen foods producer Kahiki Foods has posted record sales of US$2.2m for its Q1 ended 30 June 2002, up 24.6% from US$1.77m year on year. The company reported a net loss of US$3,449 compared to last year's loss of US$9,685, and earnings per share (EPS) were (US$0.0023) versus (US$0.0066) for the previous year's Q1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant