USA: Kahiki Foods sees record Q1 sales
Ohio-based Asian-Pacific frozen foods producer Kahiki Foods has posted record sales of US$2.2m for its Q1 ended 30 June 2002, up 24.6% from US$1.77m year on year. The company reported a net loss of US$3,449 compared to last year's loss of US$9,685, and earnings per share (EPS) were (US$0.0023) versus (US$0.0066) for the previous year's Q1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1