USA: Kahiki Foods sees record Q1 sales
Ohio-based Asian-Pacific frozen foods producer Kahiki Foods has posted record sales of US$2.2m for its Q1 ended 30 June 2002, up 24.6% from US$1.77m year on year. The company reported a net loss of US$3,449 compared to last year's loss of US$9,685, and earnings per share (EPS) were (US$0.0023) versus (US$0.0066) for the previous year's Q1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs