FINLAND/SPAIN: Kaiku to produce and sell Benecol in Spain
Spanish dairy products company Kaiku has made an agreement with Finnish food and chemicals group Raisio to produce and sell Benecol, a dairy product designed to help lower cholesterol, in Spain. Kaiku, which is based in the Basque Country, will produce the product under the name Benecol de Kaiku in its plant in the Navarre region, reported the Spanish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week