ESTONIA: Kalev to lease assets of Paide Dairy
Estonian confectionery group Kalev is to lease buildings and installations from Paide Dairy at a total cost of EeK45m (US$2.8m). Kalev will pay EeK5m upfront and the remaining EeK40m in the shape of rent over the next six years. The company plans to use the acquired buildings and facilities to produce powder milk-based raw materials for use in its confectionery products. It will also store bulky raw materials in the extra space acquired through the deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund