ESTONIA: Kalev to lease assets of Paide Dairy
Estonian confectionery group Kalev is to lease buildings and installations from Paide Dairy at a total cost of EeK45m (US$2.8m). Kalev will pay EeK5m upfront and the remaining EeK40m in the shape of rent over the next six years. The company plans to use the acquired buildings and facilities to produce powder milk-based raw materials for use in its confectionery products. It will also store bulky raw materials in the extra space acquired through the deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival