GERMANY: Kamps not ruling out investment from Barilla
The CEO of German industrial bakery group Kamps says he is open to discussion about a possible cooperation with Italian pasta group Barilla. Heiner Kamps told the Welt am Sonntag that talks had been held with Barilla in the past, and he did not rule out some kind of agreement with the group in future. Kamps said that it was not inconceivable that Barilla would take a stake in the German bakery group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti