GERMANY: Kamps not ruling out investment from Barilla
The CEO of German industrial bakery group Kamps says he is open to discussion about a possible cooperation with Italian pasta group Barilla. Heiner Kamps told the Welt am Sonntag that talks had been held with Barilla in the past, and he did not rule out some kind of agreement with the group in future. Kamps said that it was not inconceivable that Barilla would take a stake in the German bakery group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins