GERMANY: Kamps not ruling out investment from Barilla
The CEO of German industrial bakery group Kamps says he is open to discussion about a possible cooperation with Italian pasta group Barilla. Heiner Kamps told the Welt am Sonntag that talks had been held with Barilla in the past, and he did not rule out some kind of agreement with the group in future. Kamps said that it was not inconceivable that Barilla would take a stake in the German bakery group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs