GERMANY: Kamps not ruling out investment from Barilla
The CEO of German industrial bakery group Kamps says he is open to discussion about a possible cooperation with Italian pasta group Barilla. Heiner Kamps told the Welt am Sonntag that talks had been held with Barilla in the past, and he did not rule out some kind of agreement with the group in future. Kamps said that it was not inconceivable that Barilla would take a stake in the German bakery group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations