GERMANY: Kamps reveals plans to sell high yield bond next month
Germany's biggest bakery Kamps AG has revealed plans to sell a €300m high-yield bond in February. The bond forms part of a €700m (US$619.9m) company refinancing package. Kamps sources said that €400m of that package will be bank debt and part of it will be used to buy back the baker's €660m convertible bond, which is due in March 2015 at 53.62% of face value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund