GREECE: Kanakis starts trading shares on Athens Stock Exchange
Baker and confectioner Stelios Kanakis is to start trading its shares on the Parallel Market of the Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) tomorrow [Thursday]. According to Euro2day, the Greek firm will trade a total of 6,250,000 nominal common shares at a par value of €0.3 (US$0.302). The shares will start trading at €3.1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units