GREECE: Kanakis starts trading shares on Athens Stock Exchange
Baker and confectioner Stelios Kanakis is to start trading its shares on the Parallel Market of the Athens Stock Exchange (ASE) tomorrow [Thursday]. According to Euro2day, the Greek firm will trade a total of 6,250,000 nominal common shares at a par value of €0.3 (US$0.302). The shares will start trading at €3.1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast