JAPAN: Kanebo develops raspberry weight loss product
Japanese pharmaceuticals group Kanebo said earlier this week that it has discovered that raspberry aroma can aid weight loss, and that as a result it will launch a new range of slimming products in May. It is likely that the new line will add further heat to the already intense competition in the Japanese slimming-aid market. Shiseido, the cosmetics group recently announced plans to launch a new skin cream with certain fragrances including grapefruit which it alleges can aid weight loss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits