JAPAN: Kanebo develops raspberry weight loss product
Japanese pharmaceuticals group Kanebo said earlier this week that it has discovered that raspberry aroma can aid weight loss, and that as a result it will launch a new range of slimming products in May. It is likely that the new line will add further heat to the already intense competition in the Japanese slimming-aid market. Shiseido, the cosmetics group recently announced plans to launch a new skin cream with certain fragrances including grapefruit which it alleges can aid weight loss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods