AUSTRALIA: Kangaroo meat benefits from Foot & Mouth crisis
Demand for kangaroo meat on export markets has been steadily increasing over the last few years. This is partly due to a growing taste for exotic meats, and also comes in response to fears over BSE. Now that foot & mouth has struck the UK and looks set to spread to the EU after a case was confirmed in France, kangaroo meat sales have been given a further boost.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife