AUSTRALIA: Kangaroo meat benefits from Foot & Mouth crisis
Demand for kangaroo meat on export markets has been steadily increasing over the last few years. This is partly due to a growing taste for exotic meats, and also comes in response to fears over BSE. Now that foot & mouth has struck the UK and looks set to spread to the EU after a case was confirmed in France, kangaroo meat sales have been given a further boost.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK