JAPAN: Kao gets set to launch fat-busting green tea
Japanese consumer packaged goods group Kao Corp. said this week it is nearing the launch of a bottled green tea that can increase fat loss. 'Healthya Green Tea', a breakthough for Kao in that it is its first beverage product, will be sold in 350ml bottles, retailing at ¥180 (US$1.5). The company is forecasting sales worth in excess of ¥10bn in the product's first year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti