JAPAN: Kao gets set to launch fat-busting green tea
Japanese consumer packaged goods group Kao Corp. said this week it is nearing the launch of a bottled green tea that can increase fat loss. 'Healthya Green Tea', a breakthough for Kao in that it is its first beverage product, will be sold in 350ml bottles, retailing at ¥180 (US$1.5). The company is forecasting sales worth in excess of ¥10bn in the product's first year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever