NEW ZEALAND: Kapiti Cheeses prepares to list and extend exports
Upmarket cheese producer Kapiti Cheeses has stressed that it is still on track for an eventual listing. The public but unlisted company currently has around 160 shareholders and chairman John Butterfield commented in the National Business Review : "We have indicated to our shareholders for a long time that when the time is right, when we have sufficient critical mass [we will list]. We're not there yet but it is certainly on the horizon."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill