NEW ZEALAND: Kapiti Cheeses prepares to list and extend exports
Upmarket cheese producer Kapiti Cheeses has stressed that it is still on track for an eventual listing. The public but unlisted company currently has around 160 shareholders and chairman John Butterfield commented in the National Business Review : "We have indicated to our shareholders for a long time that when the time is right, when we have sufficient critical mass [we will list]. We're not there yet but it is certainly on the horizon."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO