GREECE: Karamolengos expects drop in pre-tax profit for 2001
Greek baker Karamolengos has reported consolidated pre-tax profits of €734,000 (US$635,000) for 2001, according to a preliminary estimate. This is a drop from 2000's profit of €1.6m, attributed to higher advertising costs and increased payments. Consolidated sales for 2001 are meanwhile estimated at €21.4m, up 16.4% year-on-year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival