GREECE: Kardasilaris-Cardico to sell stake to US/German group
Kardasilaris-Cardico, the domestic dried fruit and nut processor, has revealed that it is in advanced negotiations with a US/German cornflakes manufacturer over the sale of a significant stake of its own equity and the equity of its French subsidiary Echalie. Kardasilaris-Cardico has already begun producing cornflakes for the large supermarket chains in Greece, and it plans to add a second cornflake production line to its new plant in Inofyta.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations