SWEDEN: Karlshamns posts increase in operating profit for Edible Oils business
Swedish ingredients firm Karlshamns has posted an increase in operating profit at its Edible Oils business to €12.06m (US$10.86m) for the interim nine-month period between January and September this year. In a statement, Karlshamns said that the European market for fatty acids witnessed a marginal increase in the first nine months of this year, compared to the same period in 2000, and the price level has remained stable. In the US and Asia, however, the market actually decreased by about 10%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed