SWEDEN: Karlshamns posts increase in operating profit for Edible Oils business
Swedish ingredients firm Karlshamns has posted an increase in operating profit at its Edible Oils business to €12.06m (US$10.86m) for the interim nine-month period between January and September this year. In a statement, Karlshamns said that the European market for fatty acids witnessed a marginal increase in the first nine months of this year, compared to the same period in 2000, and the price level has remained stable. In the US and Asia, however, the market actually decreased by about 10%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti