SWEDEN: Karlshamns posts increase in operating profit for Edible Oils business
Swedish ingredients firm Karlshamns has posted an increase in operating profit at its Edible Oils business to €12.06m (US$10.86m) for the interim nine-month period between January and September this year. In a statement, Karlshamns said that the European market for fatty acids witnessed a marginal increase in the first nine months of this year, compared to the same period in 2000, and the price level has remained stable. In the US and Asia, however, the market actually decreased by about 10%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin