SWEDEN: Karlshamns posts increase in operating profit for Edible Oils business
Swedish ingredients firm Karlshamns has posted an increase in operating profit at its Edible Oils business to €12.06m (US$10.86m) for the interim nine-month period between January and September this year. In a statement, Karlshamns said that the European market for fatty acids witnessed a marginal increase in the first nine months of this year, compared to the same period in 2000, and the price level has remained stable. In the US and Asia, however, the market actually decreased by about 10%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail