GREECE: Kastellorizio extends control over Crete Fish Farming Company
Greek fish farmer and operator of five restaurants, Kastellorizio , has acquired a 25% stake in Crete Fish Farming Company , increasing its control to 83%. For the first half of this year, Kastellorizio posted a turnover of US$8m, an increase of 50% year-on-year that was boosted by the acquisition of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units