USA: Keebler Foods Company Announces Quarterly Dividend
Keebler Foods Company (NYSE: KBL) announced today that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1125 per share. The dividend is payable on September 20, 2000 to stockholders of record on September 6, 2000.Keebler, founded in 1853, is the second-largest cookie and cracker marketer and manufacturer in the United States with the last trailing twelve-month net sales of $2.7 billion. Keebler markets its products under well-recognized brands such as Keebler, Cheez-It, Carr's, Ready Crust, Famous Amos, Murray, Plantation and Austin. Keebler is also a leading manufacturer for both the private label and foodservice markets. Through its Little Brownie Bakers subsidiary, Keebler is a leading licensed supplier of Girl Scout Cookies. Keebler is also the licensed supplier with the Children's Television Workshop featuring Sesame Street Muppet characters and educational games on a broad range of snack category products. Keebler Foods Company is headquartered in Elmhurst, Illinois. For additional information, please visit the Keebler Web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Hochdorf expands in Africa with Pharmalys buy
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review