USA: Keebler Foods Company announces quarterly dividend
Keebler Foods Company (NYSE: KBL) announced yesterday that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1125 per share. The dividend is payable on December 20, 2000 to stockholders of record on December 6, 2000. Keebler, founded in 1853, is the second-largest cookie and cracker marketer and manufacturer in the United States with the last trailing twelve-month net sales of $2.7 billion. Keebler markets its products under well-recognized brands such as Keebler, Cheez-It, Carr's, Ready Crust, Famous Amos, Murray, Plantation and Austin. Keebler is also a leading manufacturer for both the private label and foodservice markets. Through its Little Brownie Bakers subsidiary, Keebler is a leading licensed supplier of Girl Scout Cookies. Keebler is also the licensed supplier with Sesame Workshop featuring Sesame Street Muppet characters and educational games on a broad range of snack category products. Keebler Foods Company is headquartered in Elmhurst, Illinois. For additional information, please visit the Keebler web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units