USA: Keebler Foods Company announces quarterly dividend
Keebler Foods Company (NYSE: KBL) announced yesterday that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1125 per share. The dividend is payable on December 20, 2000 to stockholders of record on December 6, 2000. Keebler, founded in 1853, is the second-largest cookie and cracker marketer and manufacturer in the United States with the last trailing twelve-month net sales of $2.7 billion. Keebler markets its products under well-recognized brands such as Keebler, Cheez-It, Carr's, Ready Crust, Famous Amos, Murray, Plantation and Austin. Keebler is also a leading manufacturer for both the private label and foodservice markets. Through its Little Brownie Bakers subsidiary, Keebler is a leading licensed supplier of Girl Scout Cookies. Keebler is also the licensed supplier with Sesame Workshop featuring Sesame Street Muppet characters and educational games on a broad range of snack category products. Keebler Foods Company is headquartered in Elmhurst, Illinois. For additional information, please visit the Keebler web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO