USA: Keebler Foods Company announces quarterly dividend
Keebler Foods Company (NYSE: KBL) announced yesterday that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1125 per share. The dividend is payable on March 20, 2001 to stockholders of record on March 6, 2001. Keebler, founded in 1853, is the second-largest cookie and cracker marketer and manufacturer in the United States with the last trailing twelve-month net sales of $2.8 billion. On October 26, 2000 Flowers Industries, Inc. (NYSE: FLO) announced that it had reached agreement for a series of transactions that will result in the sale of Keebler Foods Company to Kellogg Company (NYSE: K). Kellogg has also reached agreement to acquire the remaining Keebler Food Company shares held by the public for $42.00 per share. Keebler markets its products under well-recognized brands such as Keebler, Cheez-It, Carr's, Ready Crust, Famous Amos, Murray, Plantation and Austin. Keebler is also a leading manufacturer for both the private label and foodservice markets. Through its Little Brownie Bakers subsidiary, Keebler is a leading licensed supplier of Girl Scout Cookies. Keebler is also the licensed supplier with Sesame Workshop featuring Sesame Street Muppet characters and educational games on a broad range of snack category products. Keebler Foods Company is headquartered in Elmhurst, Illinois. For additional information, please visit the Keebler web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report