USA: Keebler Foods Company announces quarterly dividend
Keebler Foods Company (NYSE: KBL) announced yesterday that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1125 per share. The dividend is payable on March 20, 2001 to stockholders of record on March 6, 2001. Keebler, founded in 1853, is the second-largest cookie and cracker marketer and manufacturer in the United States with the last trailing twelve-month net sales of $2.8 billion. On October 26, 2000 Flowers Industries, Inc. (NYSE: FLO) announced that it had reached agreement for a series of transactions that will result in the sale of Keebler Foods Company to Kellogg Company (NYSE: K). Kellogg has also reached agreement to acquire the remaining Keebler Food Company shares held by the public for $42.00 per share. Keebler markets its products under well-recognized brands such as Keebler, Cheez-It, Carr's, Ready Crust, Famous Amos, Murray, Plantation and Austin. Keebler is also a leading manufacturer for both the private label and foodservice markets. Through its Little Brownie Bakers subsidiary, Keebler is a leading licensed supplier of Girl Scout Cookies. Keebler is also the licensed supplier with Sesame Workshop featuring Sesame Street Muppet characters and educational games on a broad range of snack category products. Keebler Foods Company is headquartered in Elmhurst, Illinois. For additional information, please visit the Keebler web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report