USA: Keebler Foods Company Reports Record Second Quarter Earnings
Keebler Foods Company (NYSE:KBL) today reported record net sales and net income for the second quarter ended July 15, 2000. Keebler's strong results reflect the strength of its brands and distribution system, benefits of acquisitions and increased efficiencies in operations. Second quarter net income was up 38.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch