USA: Kelatron Corporation announces marketing partnership with Lactalis Industries of France
Kelatron Corporation, based in Ogden, Utah, today announced plans to market a unique calcium compound derived from milk in partnership with Lactalis Industries, a company based in Bourgbarre, France. The product will be marketed world wide by Kelatron under the brand name BiolactaCal. "BiolactaCal has the highest calcium concentration available compared to current marketed chelated calcium compounds," said Victor Moreno, Ph.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti