USA: Kelatron Corporation announces marketing partnership with Lactalis Industries of France
Kelatron Corporation, based in Ogden, Utah, today announced plans to market a unique calcium compound derived from milk in partnership with Lactalis Industries, a company based in Bourgbarre, France. The product will be marketed world wide by Kelatron under the brand name BiolactaCal. "BiolactaCal has the highest calcium concentration available compared to current marketed chelated calcium compounds," said Victor Moreno, Ph.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery