USA: Kelatron Corporation announces marketing partnership with Lactalis Industries of France
Kelatron Corporation, based in Ogden, Utah, today announced plans to market a unique calcium compound derived from milk in partnership with Lactalis Industries, a company based in Bourgbarre, France. The product will be marketed world wide by Kelatron under the brand name BiolactaCal. "BiolactaCal has the highest calcium concentration available compared to current marketed chelated calcium compounds," said Victor Moreno, Ph.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO