What the analysts say: Kellogg 2012 results, 2013 outlook
Kellogg recorded an increase in profits in 2012 and has reiterated its outlook for 2013. The US cereal giant's acquisition of Pringles boosted the results and the company enjoyed growth in Latin America and improving results in North America. Kellogg has, however, admitted that Europe remains a "difficult" region to trade in.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Sainsbury's launches kids frozen meal range
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- Greencore sales up on UK, US growth