What the analysts say: Kellogg 2012 results, 2013 outlook
Kellogg recorded an increase in profits in 2012 and has reiterated its outlook for 2013. The US cereal giant's acquisition of Pringles boosted the results and the company enjoyed growth in Latin America and improving results in North America. Kellogg has, however, admitted that Europe remains a "difficult" region to trade in.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez