US: Kellogg adds fibre to Special K bars
Kellogg has renovated its Special K cereal bar portfolio on sale in the US to include more fibre.
The company said that its Special K Blueberry, Chocolatey Drizzle, Chocolatey Pretzel, Honey Nut, Peaches and Berries, Strawberry and Vanilla Crisp bars would now include three grams of fibre.
Kellogg has also launched two more Special K bars - Chocolatey Chip Cookie and Raspberry Cheesecake.
"We're excited to add more options with positive nutrition to our portfolio of weight-management snacks," said Marisa Thompson, director of wholesome snacks at Kellogg. "Special K continues to provide a simple solution to help consumers jump-start their realistic, attainable weight management goals with great-tasting foods."
ConAgra Foods, keen to tap into the growing private-label market in the US, has made a higher bid for Ralcorp Holdings. Its takeover target, however, has again rejected the company's advances....
Kellogg is looking to drive sales to promote cereal sales to young adults with the launch of a campaign to promote its Krave line....
Mars Inc has named Tony Lorman as general manager of its ice cream business in the UK....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements