USA: Kellogg announces Byrant is new CFO
Battle Creek, Michigan-based cereals giant Kellogg Company has announced that John Bryant has been named senior VP and CFO, effective 1 February. He will succeed Thomas J. Webb, who has decided to leave the company. Carlos M. Gutierrez, chairman and CEO, commented: "We are delighted to have someone of John's caliber ready to step in immediately as CFO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project