USA: Kellogg announces management appointments
- David Mackay, currently senior vice president of Kellogg, has been appointed executive vice president. He will continue to serve as president, Kellogg USA.
- Michael J. Teale, currently senior vice president - global supply chain of Kellogg, has been appointed executive vice president and assistant to the chairman.
- King Pouw, currently vice president - supply chain, Kellogg Europe, has been appointed senior vice president - operations, Kellogg Company.
- Arthur A. Byrd, currently executive vice president - operations, Kellogg USA, has been appointed to the additional position of vice president, Kellogg Company.
With annual sales of nearly $7 billion, Kellogg Company is the world's leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience foods, including toaster pastries, cereal bars, frozen waffles, wholesome snacks, and meat alternatives. Kellogg recently announced that it has reached agreement to acquire Keebler Foods Company. Keebler and its subsidiaries constitute the second largest cookie and cracker maker in the United States with annual sales of $2.7 billion.
Traffic lights, GDAs, signposting - whatever format it takes in the end, front-of-pack nutritional labelling is something the UK's Food Standards Agency is desperate to introduce in a bid to encourage...
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has begun to loosen its labelling restrictions, allowing manufacturers of certain products to make qualified health claims on the labels. This has led to some...
Iconic US chocolate maker Hershey Foods is in the midst of a transformation process. Its aim? To diversify into the snack food market in order to expand beyond its core chocolate business. With new pr...
Kellogg company executive Dr. Michael McBurney has been named the head of the new department of nutrition and food science at Texas A&M University....
Cereal company Kellogg has announced rises in sales and net earnings for the second quarter....
Cereal and snack company Kellogg has introduced new Gripz snacks - 'mighty tiny' versions of two favourite snacks including Cheez-It baked snack crackers and Chips Deluxe chocolate chip cookies. ...
Cereal company Kellogg has announced the expansion of its Special K line with the launch of Special K Fruit and Yogurt, which will be on store shelves nationwide in July....
A Montreal-area woman has launched a demand for a class action against Kellogg Canada, claiming it misleads consumers with "low sugar" advertising on its boxes of Frosted Flakes and Froot Loops cereal...
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods