USA: Kellogg Co appoints Walgreen chairman L. Daniel Jorndt to board
Kellogg Company has appointed L. Daniel Jorndt, Chairman of Walgreen Co., to its board of directors. A 38-year veteran of the Deerfield, Ill., drugstore chain, Jorndt served as Walgreen CEO from 1998 until January 2002 and was named chairman of the board in 1999. He has held a number of other leadership positions with the company, including senior VP and treasurer and president and COO. He was elected to Walgreens' board of directors in 1990.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations