USA: Kellogg Co appoints Walgreen chairman L. Daniel Jorndt to board
Kellogg Company has appointed L. Daniel Jorndt, Chairman of Walgreen Co., to its board of directors. A 38-year veteran of the Deerfield, Ill., drugstore chain, Jorndt served as Walgreen CEO from 1998 until January 2002 and was named chairman of the board in 1999. He has held a number of other leadership positions with the company, including senior VP and treasurer and president and COO. He was elected to Walgreens' board of directors in 1990.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex