USA: Kellogg Co appoints Walgreen chairman L. Daniel Jorndt to board
Kellogg Company has appointed L. Daniel Jorndt, Chairman of Walgreen Co., to its board of directors. A 38-year veteran of the Deerfield, Ill., drugstore chain, Jorndt served as Walgreen CEO from 1998 until January 2002 and was named chairman of the board in 1999. He has held a number of other leadership positions with the company, including senior VP and treasurer and president and COO. He was elected to Walgreens' board of directors in 1990.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales