USA: Kellogg Company announces organization and management changes
Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) today announced organizational and management changes to strengthen its focus on achieving consistent, reliable growth in the United States and other core markets. The company is being organized into two main operating divisions: Kellogg USA and Kellogg International.David Mackay, senior vice president, Kellogg Company and president, Kellogg USA, will continue to head the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- just the answer: Gardein founder Yves Potvin
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Tereos to buy Real Good Food's Napier Brown
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Mondelez sees Q1 net profit jump on higher pricing
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"