USA: Kellogg Company announces organization and management changes
Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) today announced organizational and management changes to strengthen its focus on achieving consistent, reliable growth in the United States and other core markets. The company is being organized into two main operating divisions: Kellogg USA and Kellogg International.David Mackay, senior vice president, Kellogg Company and president, Kellogg USA, will continue to head the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- PepsiCo H1 profits up, forecast raised
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Hovis eyes Leicester bakery closure
- M&A-hungry dairy co-op Agropur in Davisco deal