USA: Kellogg Company announces organization and management changes
Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) today announced organizational and management changes to strengthen its focus on achieving consistent, reliable growth in the United States and other core markets. The company is being organized into two main operating divisions: Kellogg USA and Kellogg International.David Mackay, senior vice president, Kellogg Company and president, Kellogg USA, will continue to head the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Briefing: The emergence of gluten-free in Spain
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G to acquire Green Giant from General Mills
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- Cheese maker Entremont moves into frozen food
- Mondelez opens line at Poland chocolate plant