USA: Kellogg Company announces organization and management changes
Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) today announced organizational and management changes to strengthen its focus on achieving consistent, reliable growth in the United States and other core markets. The company is being organized into two main operating divisions: Kellogg USA and Kellogg International.David Mackay, senior vice president, Kellogg Company and president, Kellogg USA, will continue to head the U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- SIAL: French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide