USA: Kellogg Company Launches Four Products, Including First New Foods From Recent Acquisition
Kellogg Company's cereal and convenience foods lines now have four new products, including the first new foods from Worthington Foods, Inc. since its acquisition by the company late last year.Newly added to Worthington's Morningstar Farms meat alternatives line are Veggie Stuffed Sandwiches and Veggie Mini Corn Dogs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action