USA: Kellogg completes acquisition of Keebler
By completing the acquisition of Keebler Foods Company today, Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) has put in place the most critical element of its growth plan. "These two great companies are a winning combination for consumers, customers, and share owners," said Kellogg Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Carlos M. Gutierrez. "Thanks to five months of integration preparation by Kellogg and Keebler people, we will hit the ground running."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega