USA: Kellogg completes acquisition of Keebler
By completing the acquisition of Keebler Foods Company today, Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) has put in place the most critical element of its growth plan. "These two great companies are a winning combination for consumers, customers, and share owners," said Kellogg Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Carlos M. Gutierrez. "Thanks to five months of integration preparation by Kellogg and Keebler people, we will hit the ground running."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods