USA: Kellogg completes acquisition of Keebler
By completing the acquisition of Keebler Foods Company today, Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) has put in place the most critical element of its growth plan. "These two great companies are a winning combination for consumers, customers, and share owners," said Kellogg Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Carlos M. Gutierrez. "Thanks to five months of integration preparation by Kellogg and Keebler people, we will hit the ground running."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw