USA: Kellogg directors name Jeffrey W. Montie senior VP
The directors of Battle Creek, Mich.-based cereals giant Kellogg have elected Jeffrey W. Montie as a senior VP, effective immediately. Montie, 41, began his Kellogg career as a brand manager in the ready-to- eat cereal (RTEC) business 15 years ago. He has also held assignments in Canada, South Africa and Germany, and was vice president, global innovation for Kellogg Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant