USA: Kellogg directors name Jeffrey W. Montie senior VP
The directors of Battle Creek, Mich.-based cereals giant Kellogg have elected Jeffrey W. Montie as a senior VP, effective immediately. Montie, 41, began his Kellogg career as a brand manager in the ready-to- eat cereal (RTEC) business 15 years ago. He has also held assignments in Canada, South Africa and Germany, and was vice president, global innovation for Kellogg Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units