USA: Kellogg donates two sets of patents to Michigan State
Battle Creek-based cereals giant Kellogg Co has donated two sets of patents to Michigan State to aid research in food science and packaging, the university said yesterday [Tuesday]. The donation, approved Tuesday by Michigan State's Board of Trustees, consists of eleven patents and patent applications along with technical information. A Kellogg spokeswoman explained that the patents would be worth US$49.4m if they were sold at market value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO