USA/UK: Kellogg in £1m Cartoon Network deal, with Coco Pops
US cereals giant Kellogg has struck a deal to launch a major interactive campaign in the UK through the Cartoon Network. Worth £1m (US$1.56m), the deal sees long-term favourites such as Frosties' Tony the Tiger and Rice Krispies' Snap, Crackle and Pop superseded by Cartoon Network favourites including Johnny Bravo and the Powerpuff Girls.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast