USA/UK: Kellogg in £1m Cartoon Network deal, with Coco Pops
US cereals giant Kellogg has struck a deal to launch a major interactive campaign in the UK through the Cartoon Network. Worth £1m (US$1.56m), the deal sees long-term favourites such as Frosties' Tony the Tiger and Rice Krispies' Snap, Crackle and Pop superseded by Cartoon Network favourites including Johnny Bravo and the Powerpuff Girls.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever