USA/UK: Kellogg in £1m Cartoon Network deal, with Coco Pops
US cereals giant Kellogg has struck a deal to launch a major interactive campaign in the UK through the Cartoon Network. Worth £1m (US$1.56m), the deal sees long-term favourites such as Frosties' Tony the Tiger and Rice Krispies' Snap, Crackle and Pop superseded by Cartoon Network favourites including Johnny Bravo and the Powerpuff Girls.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production