USA: Kellogg in major cereal recall
US cereals giant Kellogg is recalling almost 350,000 boxes of cereal on fears they contain ingredients not listed on the labels that may prompt allergic reactions. Some 327,400 packages of certain lots of 17-ounce Cracklin' Oat Bran have been recalled from distribution to retailers across America. A further 22,176 packages of certain lots of 41-ounce Smart Start cereal sold at Costco and BJ's Club Warehouse stores have also been recalled.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target