USA: Kellogg launches Cheez-It Fiesta crackers
US cereal maker Kellogg has announced the introduction of Cheez-It Fiesta cheese crackers.
The new triangular shaped crispy crackers are available in two flavours, Cheesy Taco and Cheddar Nacho.
"Cheez-It Fiesta's unique taste and fun new shape make the new flavours perfect for many occasions," said Jenny Taylor-Enochson, Kellogg's senior director of marketing communications. "Consumers can create their own 'Fiesta' any time they want - anywhere they are."
The Cheez-It Fiesta snack crackers expand the Cheez-It line, joining existing varieties that include Cheez-It Cheddar Jack crackers, Cheez-It White Cheddar crackers, and Cheez-It Twisterz in Cheddar & More Cheddar and Hot Wings & Cheesy Blue.
Traffic lights, GDAs, signposting - whatever format it takes in the end, front-of-pack nutritional labelling is something the UK's Food Standards Agency is desperate to introduce in a bid to encourage...
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has begun to loosen its labelling restrictions, allowing manufacturers of certain products to make qualified health claims on the labels. This has led to some...
Iconic US chocolate maker Hershey Foods is in the midst of a transformation process. Its aim? To diversify into the snack food market in order to expand beyond its core chocolate business. With new pr...
Kellogg company executive Dr. Michael McBurney has been named the head of the new department of nutrition and food science at Texas A&M University....
Cereal company Kellogg has announced rises in sales and net earnings for the second quarter....
Cereal and snack company Kellogg has introduced new Gripz snacks - 'mighty tiny' versions of two favourite snacks including Cheez-It baked snack crackers and Chips Deluxe chocolate chip cookies. ...
Cereal company Kellogg has announced the expansion of its Special K line with the launch of Special K Fruit and Yogurt, which will be on store shelves nationwide in July....
A Montreal-area woman has launched a demand for a class action against Kellogg Canada, claiming it misleads consumers with "low sugar" advertising on its boxes of Frosted Flakes and Froot Loops cereal...
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016