UK: Kellogg launches ready breakfasts
In a move that reflects a growing consumer trend towards eating-on-the-go, Breakfast cereal giant Kellogg is to launch its cereal brands in ready-to-eat portions. To Go Twinpots contains individual portions of the cereal, extended-life milk, sugar and a spoon. The launch at the end of the month will include
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's