US: Kellogg, Mars team up for Keebler, M&M'S cookie launch
The first product launches is the Chips Deluxe Rainbow Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies with Mini M&M'S, which will come in pouch sizes including 12- and 30-count packs ranging from US$1.49 to $10.99.
Next month, full-sized M&M'S will feature in the Chips Deluxe Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S and Chips Deluxe Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S. Both are priced at $3.69.
"Keebler fans expect the tastiest cookies from the Keebler elves. The colorful fun and 100% real chocolate of M&M'S adds yet another magical and great-tasting touch to our Chips Deluxe cookies," said Brad Goist, vice president and general manager of Kellogg's snacks arm.
Keebler™ and M&M'S® Unite for An Irresistible Addition to the Cookie Aisle Keebler and M&M'S® Introduce Three New Treats for Cookie Lovers
Keebler. (PRNewsFoto/Keebler) Keebler. (PRNewsFoto/Keebler) BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the sweetest month of the year, Keebler - America's largest cookie maker and, Mars, Inc. whose M&M'S® Brand is one of America's most beloved chocolate candies are teaming up. They're unveiling three irresistible cookies filled with M&M'S®; the new cookie line-up will be featured in stores nationwide, with the first roll-out scheduled for late February 2014.
"Keebler fans expect the tastiest cookies from the Keebler elves. The colorful fun and 100 percent real chocolate of M&M'S® adds yet another magical and great-tasting touch to our Chips Deluxe cookies," said Brad Goist, vice president and general manager of Kellogg's Snacks.
The new additions to the cookie kingdom include Chips Deluxe® Rainbow Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies with Mini M&M'S®, which will make their first appearance in stores late February. These cookies will feature miniature M&M'S® and come in varying pouch sizes, including 12- and 30-count packs ranging from $1.49 to $10.99. Full-sized M&M'S® can be found in the new Chips Deluxe® Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S® and Chips Deluxe® Rainbow™ Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S; these treats will be available beginning late March for $3.69 each.
Original source: Keebler
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Why May's Brexit comments give reason for optimism
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Ahold Delhaize resolves Kraft Heinz delisting spat
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report