US: Kellogg, Mars team up for Keebler, M&M'S cookie launch
The first product launches is the Chips Deluxe Rainbow Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies with Mini M&M'S, which will come in pouch sizes including 12- and 30-count packs ranging from US$1.49 to $10.99.
Next month, full-sized M&M'S will feature in the Chips Deluxe Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S and Chips Deluxe Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S. Both are priced at $3.69.
"Keebler fans expect the tastiest cookies from the Keebler elves. The colorful fun and 100% real chocolate of M&M'S adds yet another magical and great-tasting touch to our Chips Deluxe cookies," said Brad Goist, vice president and general manager of Kellogg's snacks arm.
Keebler™ and M&M'S® Unite for An Irresistible Addition to the Cookie Aisle Keebler and M&M'S® Introduce Three New Treats for Cookie Lovers
Keebler. (PRNewsFoto/Keebler) Keebler. (PRNewsFoto/Keebler) BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the sweetest month of the year, Keebler - America's largest cookie maker and, Mars, Inc. whose M&M'S® Brand is one of America's most beloved chocolate candies are teaming up. They're unveiling three irresistible cookies filled with M&M'S®; the new cookie line-up will be featured in stores nationwide, with the first roll-out scheduled for late February 2014.
"Keebler fans expect the tastiest cookies from the Keebler elves. The colorful fun and 100 percent real chocolate of M&M'S® adds yet another magical and great-tasting touch to our Chips Deluxe cookies," said Brad Goist, vice president and general manager of Kellogg's Snacks.
The new additions to the cookie kingdom include Chips Deluxe® Rainbow Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies with Mini M&M'S®, which will make their first appearance in stores late February. These cookies will feature miniature M&M'S® and come in varying pouch sizes, including 12- and 30-count packs ranging from $1.49 to $10.99. Full-sized M&M'S® can be found in the new Chips Deluxe® Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S® and Chips Deluxe® Rainbow™ Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S; these treats will be available beginning late March for $3.69 each.
Original source: Keebler
Kellogg Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offering...
Canadean's "Kellogg Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a ...
Mars is a global leader in confectionery and also maintains a strong presence in dried processed food and sauces, dressings and condiments. The company continues to have a strong mature market bias bu...
Kellogg reduced its reliance on breakfast cereals with the Pringles acquisition in 2012, giving it a strengthened presence in sweet and savoury snacks and frozen food products. The company is now begi...
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report