US: Kellogg, Mars team up for Keebler, M&M'S cookie launch
The first product launches is the Chips Deluxe Rainbow Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies with Mini M&M'S, which will come in pouch sizes including 12- and 30-count packs ranging from US$1.49 to $10.99.
Next month, full-sized M&M'S will feature in the Chips Deluxe Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S and Chips Deluxe Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S. Both are priced at $3.69.
"Keebler fans expect the tastiest cookies from the Keebler elves. The colorful fun and 100% real chocolate of M&M'S adds yet another magical and great-tasting touch to our Chips Deluxe cookies," said Brad Goist, vice president and general manager of Kellogg's snacks arm.
Keebler™ and M&M'S® Unite for An Irresistible Addition to the Cookie Aisle Keebler and M&M'S® Introduce Three New Treats for Cookie Lovers
Keebler. (PRNewsFoto/Keebler) Keebler. (PRNewsFoto/Keebler) BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the sweetest month of the year, Keebler - America's largest cookie maker and, Mars, Inc. whose M&M'S® Brand is one of America's most beloved chocolate candies are teaming up. They're unveiling three irresistible cookies filled with M&M'S®; the new cookie line-up will be featured in stores nationwide, with the first roll-out scheduled for late February 2014.
"Keebler fans expect the tastiest cookies from the Keebler elves. The colorful fun and 100 percent real chocolate of M&M'S® adds yet another magical and great-tasting touch to our Chips Deluxe cookies," said Brad Goist, vice president and general manager of Kellogg's Snacks.
The new additions to the cookie kingdom include Chips Deluxe® Rainbow Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies with Mini M&M'S®, which will make their first appearance in stores late February. These cookies will feature miniature M&M'S® and come in varying pouch sizes, including 12- and 30-count packs ranging from $1.49 to $10.99. Full-sized M&M'S® can be found in the new Chips Deluxe® Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S® and Chips Deluxe® Rainbow™ Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S; these treats will be available beginning late March for $3.69 each.
Original source: Keebler
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Nestle's focus on food for health - interview
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Healthier food a major opportunity for food makers
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016