UPDATE: UK: Kellogg MD says sales potential will drive reformulation
Kellogg, which today (4 August) announced plans to cut the sugar in its Coco Pops stable in the UK, will look to make further moves on the ingredient depending on the potential for sales, the cereal giant has told just-food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- Kerry Group launches Pure free-from meals in UK