USA: Kellogg meets analysts' Q3 EPS expectations
Kellogg Company yesterday announced third quarter 2000 results in line with consensus analyst estimates and provided an update on its growth strategy. Third Quarter EPS up 7.1 Percent For the third quarter ended September 30, 2000, earnings per share were $.45, up 7.1 percent from last year's $.42. Net earnings were $181.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO