SPAIN: Kellogg names Johnson & Johnson's Sanchez-Molini as sales director
Carlos Oliveira Sanchez-Molini will become sales director Kellogg's Iberia division
Kellogg has appointed Carlos Oliveira Sanchez-Molini as sales director of the company's Iberia division.
The company announced yesterday (17 January) that Sanchez-Molini will join the company from 15 February from Johnson & Johnson in Spain.
At Johnson & Johnson, he was MD for the group's where he was vision care business in Iberia and sales director for its Spanish unit from 2009.
Kellogg said Sanchez-Molini will "continue to develop the commercial strategy and build relationships with clients to promote category growth".
Casino's anger towards the Diniz Group intensified this week as it became clear that its fellow shareholder in CBD had been in talks to merge the Brazilian retailer with the local operations of Carref...
Food manufacturers including Nestle, Hershey and Kraft Foods have published their own uniform guidelines on the nutritional content of products advertised to US children....
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO