USA: Kellogg - preparing for life after cereals - COMMENT
Kellogg has announced a cut in profit targets. Earnings projections have been lowered as Kellogg prepares for the acquisition of Keebler, the US cookie maker. While buying Keebler helps to reduce its dependence on cereals, it won't be enough. A combination of revitalizing cereal sales and further product diversification will be needed to get Kellogg back on track.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods