USA: Kellogg - preparing for life after cereals - COMMENT
Kellogg has announced a cut in profit targets. Earnings projections have been lowered as Kellogg prepares for the acquisition of Keebler, the US cookie maker. While buying Keebler helps to reduce its dependence on cereals, it won't be enough. A combination of revitalizing cereal sales and further product diversification will be needed to get Kellogg back on track.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning