USA: Kellogg reaffirms earnings outlook for first quarter, full year
US cereal producer Kellogg has reaffirmed its earnings per share guidance of US$1.86 to $1.90 for 2003, and $0.38 to $0.40 for the first quarter. "We are off to a solid start in 2003, both in our US and International businesses," said Carlos Gutierrez, Kellogg 's chairman and chief executive officer. "In this uncertain market environment, our share owners should know that we are on track toward our realistic financial targets and our goal of dependable performance."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action