USA: Kellogg reaffirms earnings outlook for first quarter, full year
US cereal producer Kellogg has reaffirmed its earnings per share guidance of US$1.86 to $1.90 for 2003, and $0.38 to $0.40 for the first quarter. "We are off to a solid start in 2003, both in our US and International businesses," said Carlos Gutierrez, Kellogg 's chairman and chief executive officer. "In this uncertain market environment, our share owners should know that we are on track toward our realistic financial targets and our goal of dependable performance."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance