USA: Kellogg reaffirms earnings outlook for first quarter, full year
US cereal producer Kellogg has reaffirmed its earnings per share guidance of US$1.86 to $1.90 for 2003, and $0.38 to $0.40 for the first quarter. "We are off to a solid start in 2003, both in our US and International businesses," said Carlos Gutierrez, Kellogg 's chairman and chief executive officer. "In this uncertain market environment, our share owners should know that we are on track toward our realistic financial targets and our goal of dependable performance."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth