USA: Kellogg share owners re-elect directors; company declares regular dividend of $.2525 per share
Share owners of Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) at Friday's (27 April) Annual Meeting re-elected Benjamin S. Carson, Sr., Gordon Gund, Dorothy A. Johnson, and Ann McLaughlin Korologos to three- year terms on the Board of Directors expiring at the 2004 Annual Meeting. Share owners expressed thanks to J. Richard Munro, who retired from the Board today after 11 years of distinguished service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units