USA: Kellogg share owners re-elect directors; company declares regular dividend of $.2525 per share
Share owners of Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) at Friday's (27 April) Annual Meeting re-elected Benjamin S. Carson, Sr., Gordon Gund, Dorothy A. Johnson, and Ann McLaughlin Korologos to three- year terms on the Board of Directors expiring at the 2004 Annual Meeting. Share owners expressed thanks to J. Richard Munro, who retired from the Board today after 11 years of distinguished service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast