USA: Kellogg share owners re-elect directors, dividend declared
Share owners of Kellogg Company at Friday's annual meeting re-elected Claudio X. Gonzalez, Carlos M. Gutierrez, Dr William C. Richardson and Dr John L. Zabriski to three-year terms on the Board of Directors expiring at the 2005 Annual Meeting. Share owners approved adoption of the Kellogg Company 2002 Employee Stock Purchase Plan and the Kellogg Company Senior Executive Annual Incentive Plan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed