USA: Kellogg to hike retail price of snacks and crackers in 2003
US packaged food group Kellogg said it will raise the retail price of its popular snack and cracker brands as of 30 December this year. Consumers buying Keebler cookies and crackers and snack brands such as the NutriGrain cereal bars will have to pay 3-4% more for the privilege, a spokeswoman revealed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods