UK: Kellogg UK MD Peterson leaves cereal maker
UK MD to exit Kellogg's
Greg Peterson, the managing director of Kellogg's UK business, has left the cereal company, the Frosties maker has confirmed.
Peterson, who has led Kellogg's UK operations for five years, departed at the end of February, the company said today (5 April).
He has spent 16 years at Kellogg and the company said the American was due to end his "UK assignment" during the first half of the year.
"His departure came only a short time before he was due to leave us," Kellogg said.
Flemming Sundoe became Kellogg's regional vice president for the UK and Ireland in the first week of March after a stint as the MD for the company's businesses in Germany and the Nordic region.
"[Sundoe] will be here for an interim period of six months - based in Manchester - while we find a permanent successor," Kellogg said.
ConAgra Foods, keen to tap into the growing private-label market in the US, has made a higher bid for Ralcorp Holdings. Its takeover target, however, has again rejected the company's advances....
Three times ConAgra Foods made offers for Ralcorp Holdings and three times its fellow US food group refused to even hold talks on a potential sale. This week, ConAgra withdrew its final bid, leaving i...
Morrisons chief executive Dalton Philips this week insisted the UK retailer had been able to adapt to the tough trading conditions in the country. In the US, PepsiCo CFO Hugh Johnston said high inflat...
Kellogg is looking to drive sales to promote cereal sales to young adults with the launch of a campaign to promote its Krave line....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016