USA: Kellogg USA Appoints Steven Dunphy Senior Vice President, Sales
Steven Dunphy has joined Kellogg USA as senior vice president, sales. He most recently served as vice president, national customer teams for The Pillsbury Company."Steve Dunphy will be an outstanding leader for our sales organization at a time when exemplary customer relations are more important than ever before," said John D. Cook, executive vice president, Kellogg Company and president, Kellogg North America. "Steve brings to Kellogg four years of strong performance as a sales officer for Pillsbury as well as 15 years of sales experience with The Procter & Gamble Company. He is well prepared for his challenging new assignment."Dunphy joined Procter & Gamble as a sales representative in 1981 after graduating from the University of Minnesota. After 13 years in positions of increasing responsibility with Procter & Gamble's toilet goods, health care, and cosmetics and fragrances divisions, he was named customer business development manager for the company's SUPERVALU Team in 1994.Dunphy joined Pillsbury as vice president, field sales in 1996 and was promoted to vice president, national customer teams in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife