USA: Kellogg USA Appoints Steven Dunphy Senior Vice President, Sales
Steven Dunphy has joined Kellogg USA as senior vice president, sales. He most recently served as vice president, national customer teams for The Pillsbury Company."Steve Dunphy will be an outstanding leader for our sales organization at a time when exemplary customer relations are more important than ever before," said John D. Cook, executive vice president, Kellogg Company and president, Kellogg North America. "Steve brings to Kellogg four years of strong performance as a sales officer for Pillsbury as well as 15 years of sales experience with The Procter & Gamble Company. He is well prepared for his challenging new assignment."Dunphy joined Procter & Gamble as a sales representative in 1981 after graduating from the University of Minnesota. After 13 years in positions of increasing responsibility with Procter & Gamble's toilet goods, health care, and cosmetics and fragrances divisions, he was named customer business development manager for the company's SUPERVALU Team in 1994.Dunphy joined Pillsbury as vice president, field sales in 1996 and was promoted to vice president, national customer teams in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti