USA: Kellogg USA Appoints Steven Dunphy Senior Vice President, Sales
"Steve Dunphy will be an outstanding leader for our sales organization at a time when exemplary customer relations are more important than ever before," said John D. Cook, executive vice president, Kellogg Company and president, Kellogg North America. "Steve brings to Kellogg four years of strong performance as a sales officer for Pillsbury as well as 15 years of sales experience with The Procter & Gamble Company. He is well prepared for his challenging new assignment."
Dunphy joined Procter & Gamble as a sales representative in 1981 after graduating from the University of Minnesota. After 13 years in positions of increasing responsibility with Procter & Gamble's toilet goods, health care, and cosmetics and fragrances divisions, he was named customer business development manager for the company's SUPERVALU Team in 1994.
Dunphy joined Pillsbury as vice president, field sales in 1996 and was promoted to vice president, national customer teams in 1998.
Iconic US chocolate maker Hershey Foods is in the midst of a transformation process. Its aim? To diversify into the snack food market in order to expand beyond its core chocolate business. With new pr...
Grocery retailer and distributor Supervalu has announced it has named Janel Haugarth as senior vice president, and president and chief operating officer, distribution food companies....
A Montreal-area woman has launched a demand for a class action against Kellogg Canada, claiming it misleads consumers with "low sugar" advertising on its boxes of Frosted Flakes and Froot Loops cereal...
Grocery retailer and distributor Supervalu has announced the election of Mike Jackson as president and chief operating officer. He will assume the duties immediately....
Food makers are producing an increasing number of products fortified with omega 3 oil, designed to provide the heart health benefits otherwise associated with eating oily fish, according to market ana...
Dairy company Alaska Milk Corp has been appointed as distributor of Kellogg products in the Philippines starting this month, according to the Philippine news organisation Balita....
US cereal maker Kellogg has reported 16% earnings growth for the first quarter and said it expects full-year earnings at the high end of its previous forecast....
Kraft Foods is "actively looking"' to acquire healthy food and drink brands to tap the growing number of consumers concerned about their weight, according to an interview with chief executive Roger De...
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review