USA: Kellogg USA issues an allergy alert on a limited number of Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat Waffle packages
Kellogg USA has initiated an allergy alert on 12.3 oz. packages of Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat Waffles with a manufacturing code beginning with 06300EJB printed on the end of the package. These packages were shipped to the Western U.S. region. No other Eggo® Waffle packages or Kellogg products are affected by this allergy alert.This allergy alert involves approximately 500 packages of waffles that contain peanuts with a manufacturing code beginning with 06300EJB. Peanuts may cause a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction in some people. Individuals with known allergies to peanuts are advised not to consume the product.Consumers who have 12.3 oz. packages of Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat Waffles with a manufacturing code beginning with 06300EJB printed on the end of the package should call Kellogg Company at 800-527-1557 for further information.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs