USA: Kellogg USA issues an allergy alert on a limited number of Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat Waffle packages
Kellogg USA has initiated an allergy alert on 12.3 oz. packages of Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat Waffles with a manufacturing code beginning with 06300EJB printed on the end of the package. These packages were shipped to the Western U.S. region. No other Eggo® Waffle packages or Kellogg products are affected by this allergy alert.This allergy alert involves approximately 500 packages of waffles that contain peanuts with a manufacturing code beginning with 06300EJB. Peanuts may cause a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction in some people. Individuals with known allergies to peanuts are advised not to consume the product.Consumers who have 12.3 oz. packages of Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat Waffles with a manufacturing code beginning with 06300EJB printed on the end of the package should call Kellogg Company at 800-527-1557 for further information.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant