USA: Kellogg USA issues an allergy alert on a limited number of Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat Waffle packages
Kellogg USA has initiated an allergy alert on 12.3 oz. packages of Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat Waffles with a manufacturing code beginning with 06300EJB printed on the end of the package. These packages were shipped to the Western U.S. region. No other Eggo® Waffle packages or Kellogg products are affected by this allergy alert.This allergy alert involves approximately 500 packages of waffles that contain peanuts with a manufacturing code beginning with 06300EJB. Peanuts may cause a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction in some people. Individuals with known allergies to peanuts are advised not to consume the product.Consumers who have 12.3 oz. packages of Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat Waffles with a manufacturing code beginning with 06300EJB printed on the end of the package should call Kellogg Company at 800-527-1557 for further information.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund