USA: Kellogg USA, Kimberly-Clark, Mott's, and Clairol among first issuers of new online coupons as Nuvisio Corp. launches NestEggz service
Eleven major consumer packaged goods companies (CPGs) are among the first to advertise and promote their products online with Nuvisio Corporation's NestEggz(SM) service. NestEggz proprietary technology enables consumer products companies to broadly distribute fraud-protected coupons online, and effectively advertise on the Internet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery